If you are willing to join the radio broadcasting industry or even just updating your knowledge, this is your event. The world of radio is fascinating. In fact, the thought of voice traveling via airwaves is exciting. Learn all about the sound of air checks, promos, music, and more! With over 800 new radio stations being launched, opportunities are ample. If you’ve ever wondered what it would be like to become a Radio Professional, this workshop will give you great insight.
- Basics for Voice Artists
- Broadcast Radio Programming
- How to write Scripts that Connect.
- Advance Level Fine Tuning for RJing & Voice-Overs.
- Daily Habits, Hobbies & Routine that make a great RJ
- How to pick topics & content for stories.